July 1, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Being a dependable community business means providing steadfast services, caring about the communities’ well-being, and making difficult decisions to ensure that those communities are safe and thrive. To that end, and like so many of you, we have made sacrifices to combat covid-19 and its effects on individuals and families. We make these adjustments to prepare for challenges ahead while holding onto the hope for a healthier and cleaner future.
As part of our ongoing efforts to adjust to the needs of the communities we serve, while at the same time being socially responsible for our team members and customers, we are expanding our hours of operation at the following locations, please visit each location page for more information:
As community members, we appreciate the men and women who are providing critical services like medical, police, fire, first responders, groceries, utilities, government, media, and many others.
We have also adjusted our free pickup and delivery services to accommodate our customer's changing needs. We’ve adopted “no-contact” pickup and delivery processes to ensure your safety as well as the safety of your delivery professional. We have expanded delivery coverage areas and we now service over 30 towns and communities. Please visit our delivery page to learn more.
Finally, we wanted to share with you some basic information about our cleaning process. For over 75 years we have been leading the industry by using eco-friendly cleaners and solvents, highly efficient machines, high-temperature hot water, as well as recyclable and biodegradable plastics. Our processes, practices, and technologies have been carefully crafted over decades. We are fortunate and proud to have the area's best garment care professionals on our team.
As we navigate these challenging times together, we ask that you depend on us, our services and our people to lift the burden of laundry and garment care in your home.
President, Dependable Cleaners
- Frontline Workers Offer: We appreciate the men and women who are providing critical community services like medical, police, fire, first responders, groceries, utilities, government, media, and many others. In an effort to extend our appreciation, we are offering a 20% discount on dry cleaning and a 10% discount on wash, dry and fold services to all front line professionals. Learn More
- Continuing to operate our free and no-contact home and office delivery services in over 30 towns and cities. We pick up and drop off two times each week in over 30 cities & towns: www.DependableCleaners.com/delivery/
- If you have clothing in our stores and would like them delivered please fill out the form on this page DependableCleaners/storedelivery/
- We are offering Wash, Dry & Fold services as well as our regular dry cleaning through our pick up and delivery services
- We encourage all clients to use VIP bags and VIP+ level services for accelerated pickup and 24-hour drop-off. Become a VIP member today