April 1, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Being a dependable community business means providing steadfast services, caring about the communities’ well-being and making difficult decisions to ensure that those communities are safe and thrive. To that end, and like so many of you, we have made sacrifices to combat covid-19 and its effects on individuals and families. We make these adjustments to prepare for challenges ahead while holding onto the hope for a healthier and cleaner future.
As part of our ongoing efforts to adjust to the needs of the communities we serve, while at the same time being socially responsible for our team members and customers, we are expanding our hours of operation at our Quincy Ave. and Dorchester locations. Both locations will be now open Monday - Friday from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Additionally, the laundromats at both locations have reopened. Please visit each location page for hours of operation.
As community members, we appreciate the men and women who are providing critical services like medical, police, fire, first responders, groceries, utilities, government, media and many others. Due to the nature of what they do, isolation is not an option. To that end, we are offering a 20% discount on dry cleaning and a 10% discount on wash, dry and fold services to all front line professionals. Please see DependableCleaners.com/frontline for offer details and limitations.
We have also adjusted our free pickup and delivery services to accommodate our customers changing needs. We’ve adopted “no-contact” pickup and delivery processes to ensure your safety as well as the safety of your delivery professional. We have expanded delivery coverage areas and added online scheduling. Please visit DependableCleaners.com/delivery to learn more.
Finally, we wanted to share with you some basic information about our cleaning process. For over 75 years we have been leading the industry by using eco-friendly cleaners and solvents, highly efficient machines, high-temperature hot water, as well as recyclable and biodegradable plastics. Our processes, practices, and technologies have been carefully crafted over decades. We are fortunate and proud to have the areas best garment care professionals on our team.
As we navigate these challenging times together, we ask that you depend on us, our services and our people to lift the burden of laundry and garment care in your home.
President, Dependable Cleaners
March 19, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Due to the ongoing covid-19, Dependable Cleaners will temporarily close all locations on Saturday afternoon, March 21st.
- All retail counters will close on Saturday, March 21st at 12 noon and may be closed through Friday, April 2nd. Some stores may be able to open sooner, but most will remain closed for the two week period.
- Our laundromats will close on Saturday, March 21st at 5pm. We plan to re-open them with modified hours at the end of next week.
- Orders dropped off on Friday, March 20th will be ready on Saturday, March 21st by 11am. These items can be picked up directly or delivery can be scheduled.
- Home and Office delivery will be suspended Sunday, March, 22nd through Tuesday, March 24th. Pickup and delivery services will restart on Thursday, March 26th.
If you have a pending order at any of our locations please pick it up by this Saturday at noon or schedule a free delivery.
Thank you for your patience and understanding
P.S. Despite this temporary closure, you can still depend on us. During this period, if you have a clothing or garment care need, please contact us to make arrangements for continued service.
We recognize and appreciate that there are many people who will continue to provide support for our communities. From fire, police and first responders to grocery store workers, government officials, media, medical professionals, and many others. Due to the nature of what you do, isolation is not an option. We are here for you. Please contact us to make arrangements for continued cleaning and sanitization services. Email us at email@example.com or call 617-471-1900.
March 12, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, the safety of our team, customers, and community is our topmost priority. To that end, we're working diligently to adjust our business to support the needs of our team and you.
Here are a few steps we are taking:
Adjusting our hours of operation, please visit DependableCleaners.com/locations to view updated information for your closest location, including making changes to our promise times for next day service
Increasing the rigor and frequency of cleaning, sanitization, and self-care procedures in stores and garment care facilities
Providing additional handling and sanitization training for our garment care professionals
Using highly effective cleaning solutions and heat in our cleaning processes naturally acts as an effective disinfectant for your clothing and garments
Encouraging clients along our delivery routes to use our Free Home & Office Delivery services as well as our Wash, Dry and Fold services
Encouraging clients close to our Hingham Shipyard location to use the 24-hour self-service, pick-up, and drop-off kiosk
Encouraging all clients to use VIP bags and VIP+ level services for accelerated pickup and 24-hour drop-off
Dependable Cleaners is a family-owned and operated business; we believe in the power of a personal connection. Our team is an extension of our family, to that end, we’ve chosen to adjust our operating hours to ensure our team members can be available and flexible for their families. Children home from school will need more support, and guidance to make sense of a confusing world. Having dinner together and tucking each other in at night, reinforces security and stability. Now is the time to connect, write a personal note to a friend, facetime a loved one, and be there for one another.
Take care and thank you for allowing us to be part of your community,
P.S. Because of the nature of our business, our teams and facilities are already prepared to handle this ongoing event. Our garment care professionals undergo regular training for the handling and sanitization of clothing and garments. This includes diligently washing hands and sanitizing work surfaces as well as upholding healthy hygiene practices.
- Continuing to operate our free and no-contact home and office delivery services in over 30 towns and cities. We pick up and drop off two times each week in over 30 cities & towns: www.DependableCleaners.com/delivery/
- Our laundromats are back open 7 days each week:
- 320 Quincy Ave, Quincy 7am to 5pm (last wash at 3:30pm)
- 1141 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester 5am to 6pm (last wash at 4:30pm)
- Our stores at 320 Quincy Ave and Dorchester have opened their retail counters limited hours four days each week: Monday - Friday 2pm to 6pm
- If you have clothing in our stores and would like them delivered please fill out the form on this page DependableCleaners/storedelivery/
- We are offering Wash, Dry & Fold services as well as our regular dry cleaning through our pick up and delivery services
- We encourage all clients to use VIP bags and VIP+ level services for accelerated pickup and 24-hour drop-off. Become a VIP member today